Regulations of the Clos de l'Ancien Pressoir hotel
* PRESENTATION : The hotelier is at liberty not to receive clients whose dress is indecent and neglected, clients with noisy or incorrect behavior, clients whose behavior is contrary to good morals and public order.
* PAYMENT: The balance of the stay is payable on arrival. We accept the following bank cards: Visa, Mastercard. We ask anyone staying in our establishment to present an identity document for payments by checks or holiday vouchers.
In the event that you could not provide us with this document, we would be forced to refuse your request for room rental.
* IN THE EVENT OF INTERRUPTION OF THE STAY, no refund will be made . Likewise, in the event of early departure, the entire stay is due. Delays on arrival or early departures cannot under any circumstances give rise to reimbursement.
* ALL CANCELLATIONS must reach us 3 days before the day of the arrival date . After this deadline, the reservation is due.
* THE TOURIST TAX , not included in the price of the reservation, is in force in the municipality. It is payable locally.
* ROOM ACCESS : The rooms are available FROM 4:00 p.m. and must be vacated by 11:00 a.m.
If you wish to keep the room for an extra night, payment for the room must be made
before 12 noon, subject to availability.
In addition, your room is provided for a specific number of people, to ensure the hotel's security rules, you must under no circumstances accommodate additional people. Please ensure that your bedroom door is securely closed before leaving the bedroom or going to bed. The hotel has 2 umbrella beds which it makes available free of charge and subject to availability, as well as an iron and ironing board which must be returned immediately when you are no longer using it so that other customers can have it.
* PROHIBITIONS : We remind you that the ban on smoking has been in effect in all public places since January 2, 2008. It is also absolutely forbidden to smoke in the rooms for obvious reasons of safety and comfort (non-compliance will result in a penalty of 30 € / stay to restore the room). It is forbidden to use gas appliances in the rooms, for example: Stove, etc.
* ANIMALS : Animals are not accepted.
* BREAKFAST is served from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. in the restaurant.
* DINNER is served from 7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. in the restaurant
* BAR it is possible to serve you non-alcoholic drinks from 4:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. (request is made at the restaurant)
* THE RECEPTION declines all responsibility for your luggage or objects left in public places.
* DEGRADATION : We ask you to respect the premises as well as the decoration of your room. In the event of a problem, the customer will have to engage his civil liability. The same goes for the disappearance of towels, rugs, pillows, duvets, etc.
During your stay, you will be given a key allowing you free access to your room. In case of loss, the repair will be invoiced at the rate of 20 €
If you leave very early in the morning, remember to leave your key in Reception and be sure to close the door behind you.
* NUISANCES: To respect the rest of other customers, be careful not to slam the doors or to make too much noise, particularly between 10 p.m. and 8 a.m. Any neighborhood noise related to the behavior of a person under your responsibility, may lead the hotelier to invite the customer to leave the establishment without the need to carry out acoustic measurements, since the noise generated is likely to affect the tranquility of the clientele (art. R .1334-30 and R.1334-31 of the Public Health Code). A hotel room is a place of rest. All trade is strictly prohibited there.
* THE INTERNAL RULES of the hotel apply to all reservations. Any stay implies acceptance of the special conditions and internal regulations of the hotel.
IN THE EVENT OF NON-COMPLIANCE BY THE CUSTOMER WITH ANY OF THESE PROVISIONS, THE HOTEL MANAGER WILL BE OBLIGED TO INVITE THE CUSTOMER TO LEAVE THE ESTABLISHMENT AND THIS, WITHOUT ANY INDEMNITY.